How to Recruit More People…7 Easy Steps
Network Marketers are always looking for ways to recruit more people…and while there are many methods that work, I think these 7 steps are not only a simple road map, but also are proven methods from 7-figure income earner, Ray Higdon, who used these very steps to build a million-dollar business a couple years ago.
7 steps for recruiting more people….
- Raise Curiosity – When you’re out prospecting, whether it’s cold market or warm market, ask your prospect “would you be open to a side project if it didn’t interfere with what you’re currently doing?” See, most people are looking for a way to make additional income from home and will be open to looking, especially if it doesn’t interfere with what they may already have going on.
- Ask Questions – If the prospect says YES they would be interested in a side project (looking at your biz opp), ask them, “So hey, I’m just curious…WHY would you be open, what’s going on in your life that has you open to look for something?” Asking that question not only helps to build a little rapport, but also gives you a clue as to what they are looking for.
- Point and Schedule – Point them to your webinar, conference call, website, etc. and then schedule a follow-up call (don’t forget this point…many marketers do). Ask your prospect, “Joe, how soon can you go to the website, etc. ?” If they stall and say something like I don’t know…maybe tomorrow or next week…say “Hey, I appreciate that, but I’m really busy and have other people scheduled who are interested, but if you can do it by 3:00 today, I’m free for about 1/2 hour and will have some time available for you.” Doing this puts a little pressure on them to take a look at your information sooner than later….because the later they look, the more likely they are to forget all about it. Strike while the iron is HOT.
- Check Their Level of Seriousness – Ask them “Joe, are you a person of your word? I’m a person of my word and do what I say I will do. Will you commit to going to my website and watching the video at the time you said?” Asking if they are a person of their word puts a little guilt trip on them and they will most often follow through.
- Follow-Up – Call the prospect back at the determined time and say “Hey Joe, did you go to the website (listen to the conference call, etc.)?” If they didn’t, then say, “Look, if it’s okay with you, I’m pretty booked up here with other prospects who DID look at my website and are interested in learning more, so when you have time to take a look at my website, give me a call, okay?” This is doing the “take away” which is super powerful because people do not like having things taken away from them for fear of loss…and will probably change their tune and look at your deal sooner.
- Make the Close – If your prospect did look at your biz opp say, “Just curious, what did you like BEST about what you saw/heard?” Then let them talk and agree with what they say. Prospect: “Oh, I liked the fact that I can make 100% commissions best.” You say: “Yes, me too…that’s my favorite thing about this business as well.” Asking them what they like best kind of seals the deal because they are agreeing that they LIKED what they saw/heard.
- Enroll Them – Now do a 3-way call with your upline or close them yourself…but CLOSE the deal now while they’re hot.
Use these 7 steps the next time you’re out there prospecting and I bet you’ll get some amazing results.
If you enjoyed this post, please shoot me an email and let me know…or comment below.
To Your Success,
Follow me on Facebook
Email me: email@example.com
Earn Daily 100% Commissions Like We Do…it’s simple…and fun