I created my first vision board about 10 years ago…back before “The Secret” movie and book came out that showed us what a powerful manifesting tool vision boards can be.
It was a lot of fun ripping pictures out of magazines and taking photos of events that I wanted to experience, places I wanted to go and material things I wanted to have…and sticking them on my board. I can’t remember where I first heard about vision boards or how they worked, but I just knew I had to have one…and I knew I was going to somehow begin manifesting some really cool things into my life. And I did. 🙂
What is a Vision Board?
As you can see from the picture above, a vision board is simply a visual collage of the things that you want to experience, have, be, or do in your life. It can be a bulletin board, a foam or poster board where you post pictures or affirmations of the things that you want in your life or the things that you want to become.
You probably have read ‘The Secret’ or watched the movie and you know that the purpose of a vision board is to activate the law of attraction so you can begin drawing situations, events and people into your life that will enable you to realize your dream. There are many tools that assist with this such as Mind Movies and Magical Creation Boxes…and Vision Boards or Dreams Boards work just as well.
Create a Variety Of Vision Boards
So, here’s a fun idea: Create a variety of vision boards. There are so many types of vision boards that you can put together depending on what specifically you want to focus your attention on and manifest into your life. It doesn’t have to be a different kinds of photos all thrown together on one board. You can do a vision board for a specific desire…or several boards and hang them in different rooms of your home where you will see them all the time.
Here’s some examples of the types of vision boards you can create:
• Gratitude Board: Include all of the things that you are currently grateful for. Wow…there’s so many, right?
• Travel Board: Clip photos all of the places you dream of traveling to in the world. This can be a lot of fun.
• Everything Board: Clip a variety of pictures to include everything from relationships, to finances, to dream vacations, family, your dream body, soul mate, clothes, jewelry, etc…
• Money Board: Add photos of everything related to finance…it can include pictures of your dream home, cars, wardrobe, jewelry, retirement, your ideal bank account, etc. Use your imagination.
• Healthy Habit Board: These would be healthy habits you would like to incorporate into your life. Things like exercising more, sports, yoga, meditation, healthy foods, your ideal body shape or weight, even reading more self-improvement books, etc…
• Relationship Board: Gather photos that represent your ideal of the perfect relationship, whether its family, kids or your soul mate.
• Characteristics Board: Clip photos of words or people that represent the personal characteristics you would like to develop within yourself.
• Your Dream Career / Home Business Board: Think about your dream job or dream home business…what does it entail? Add those pictures to your board.
• Before I Kick The Bucket Board: I know…sounds funny, but life is short and I’m sure you’ve got a list of things you’d love to do before you leave this physical life. Clip the pics and add them to your board.
Let your imagination go crazy…what other boards can you think of? Any vision board that inspires you is one worth putting together and hanging on your wall.
Visualizing is so powerful…and vision boards are a great tool to have in your visual arsenal. Why not create yours today? It’s a lot of fun…and you’ll be surprised what begins to manifest in your life. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post about how to create different kinds of vision boards, please comment below. Thanks for stopping by!
Looking to make money from home without recruiting?
Check out what I do to create income from home. This works for anyone…even if you’re a NEWBIE!
Keep Visualizing Your Dreams,
Get to know me on Facebook