How to Create Your Daily Method of Operation…Tips from a 7-Figure Income Earner
Having a Daily Method of Operation (or DMO) is critical to creating a successful home business. What is a Daily Method of Operation? It’s basically a daily routine that you write out for yourself and your business that helps keep you on track doing the income producing tasks that need to be done to produce the income that you desire.
It can be too easy to get sidetracked doing other things during the day when we should be focused on those important tasks, and the DMO makes it so much easier.
In the video below, industry leader Ray Higdon, talks about the importance of having a DMO and says that when you write out your DMO and follow it consistently…you will become rich in this industry. And by the way, “rich” doesn’t only mean money.
The definition of “rich” is doing what you want, when you want and with who you want.
Daily Method of Operation for a Part-Timer:
- Create 1 piece of content each day: It can be a YouTube video, blog, Facebook post, audio, etc.
- Mindset: Work on your mindset for at least 15 minutes each day. Listen to audio books, read at least a chapter in an educational book, dial into the “Think and Grow Rich Morning Mindset Call” or watch mindset videos. Morning is a great time to work on your mindset as it sets your day up for success and you get the task done before the day spins out of control.
- Interact with 2-5 prospects per day: This can be talking to people about your opportunity that you meet in grocery stores, calling your leads, attending real estate meetings, chamber of commerce meetings, interacting with prospects on Twitter, Facebook, etc. how many people are you having watch your presentation each day.
- Work on your skills 15 minutes minimum daily: Continue to learn and get better at prospecting, closing a sale, copy writing, learning how to do Youtube videos, how to blog, etc.
- Attend all major events: Attend your company events and any other mindset or training events. Doing this consistently can take you to a whole new level in your business.
** If you want to boost your business to the next level…listen to Ray in the video below as he shares the Daily Method of Operation for the “Hustler.”
Wow, Ray shared some gold nuggets in this video that were eye opening for me, and I hope you found them helpful, too.
I’m tweaking my DMO a tad to include some new goals for the new year and will be following it consistently day in and day out. If you do the same, you’ll build the successful business you’ve always wanted in no time, thanks to your DMO.
If you enjoyed this post about Creating Your Daily Method of Operation,
please feel free to comment below and share with others.
Wishing you the best in 2016,
Get to know me on Facebook