Drop cards…or customized business cards…are a great way to promote your business and are inexpensive and easy to use to get the word out about your product, service or business.
Here are 5 ways to use Drop Cards for your Business:
1. Just drop a card in every envelope when you pay your bills…because the person opening your payment is probably unhappy with their job and needing to earn extra money and is probably dreaming about quitting their job. Your drop card could be the answer to their prayers.
2. Put your cards on the table along with your tip when you pay the bill at a restaurant…no doubt the waiter or waitress would love some a way to make additional income from home.
3. When you’re shopping for books at Barnes and Nobles or any other book store, go into the Self Help, Financial or even Travel section and slip your card between the pages of a few books (you might need to be a bit stealth so you don’t get busted…lol)
4. When someone asks you what you do for a living…hand them one of your beautiful drop cards.
5. Slip one on the drivers side window of cars…I wouldn’t suggest you put it under the windshield wiper as most people find that annoying. I know I do. Again, do that stealthly so you don’t get busted.
I’m sure you can come up with many other ways to get your drop cards out. The possibilities are endless…get creative…but just get your cards out.
If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like and share.
Thank you for stopping by!
To your drop card success,
Get to know me on Facebook